Data protection information
1. Data relating to the Responsible
Company: Advanced Digital Design & Architecture
Address: Carrer dels Almogàvers, 165, 08018 Barcelona
Contact: email@example.com - 644 054 336
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that, depending on your relationship with us, in ADDA we process the data you provide us for some, or all, of the following purposes:
● Purchase and sale of goods and services.
● Coordination of business activities.
● Creation of contracts, payroll preparation and other related tasks.
● Sending commercial information of the entity by mail, email or others.
● Accounting, administrative, billing and collections management management.
● Accounting, administrative, billing, collections and payment management.
● Maintaining the relationship with the entity.
● Maintenance of the employment relationship and counter-provision for the work carried out.
● Give them a service.
● Realization of the declaration of income and other work derived from advisory/manager activities.
● Perform a recruitment process based on the skills, skills, and other data of interest included in the curriculum.
● Receiving the provision of a service.
● Budget processing.
3. Data retention period
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual, commercial or other relationship with our entity, request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The legal basis for the processing of your data lies in:
● Unequivocal consent.
● Execution of a contract.
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
● Other processors.
● Tax administration.
● Banks and financial institutions.
● Law firm.
● Consulting/Audit Entities.
● Computer entities in software and hardware maintenance.
● Social security.
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether ADDA we are processing personal data concerning you, or we are not.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In addition, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise the right to object to the processing of your data. ADDA it will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can also exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Alternatively, you can also contact us by postal mail to the following address: Carrer dels Almogàvers, 165, 08018 Barcelona attached a photocopy of the ID, for the certainty of your identity. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request: First and last name, email address you use for the account or portal that is the subject of your request.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other public bodies competent for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.